We look forward to your next visit to our office! Please note that the below protocols are effective as of April 22, 2021. We are currently seeing patients at both our Upper Arlington location (map link) located at 3404 Riverside Drive and our West Broad Street location (map link) located at 5249 West Broad Street. Please check your text message reminders or call us (614-878-7887) to confirm the location of your appointment.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE YOUR HOME:
- Please brush your teeth and/or braces thoroughly. Our toothbrush station remains closed due to COVID-19 precautions.
- Please use the restroom if necessary
- Don't forget to bring your retainer or removable appliance (if you have one)
ONCE YOU ARRIVE AT OUR OFFICE:
- Please enter the building no more than five minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- No need to call prior to entering the building, please come in and let the front desk know you have arrived.
- Masks must be worn by everyone entering our office. We will advise patients when it is appropriate to remove their mask for treatment.
- Automatic hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed inside the front entrance to both of our office locations. We ask all visitors to please sanitize your hands upon entering the office.
PARENTS AND VISITORS:
- We are currently welcoming and encouraging one parent/guardian per patient age 18 and younger to accompany patients during their appointment.
- Depending on clinic space we may ask parents/guardians to wait in our reception area during the appointment in order to maintain social distancing.
- We are hopeful we can safely welcome additional guests soon to our practice and play areas. Until then, we kindly ask siblings, friends, and additional family members to wait in their car or at our outside table areas during appointments.
SCHEDULING FUTURE APPOINTMENTS:
- While in the office, we ask each parent/guardian or patient to please schedule the next visit prior to leaving our office.
- If parent/guardian is waiting in their vehicle, please call 614-878-7887 once your child is finished with their appointment to schedule the next appointment.
- If possible, please schedule the next appointment prior to leaving our parking lot; this will help you get the appointment time you prefer during the timeframe Dr. Wade has recommended.
- On-premises payments can be made at any time via phone or at our reception desk. Payment can also be done anytime via our website.
Thank you for your continued patience, cooperation and support of our practice.
The Wade Orthodontics Team